Property and real estate transactions require specialist legal expertise, and the NWL Legal team has the experience you need.
We are adept at dealing with a wide range of matters around acquisition, maintenance and disposal of land.
Having developed our team as part of a public sector organisation, we’re particularly knowledgeable about the special requirements of the public sector. That gives us insight (and a good deal of empathy) into the environment in which the public sector operates, including pressure on budgets. We aim to ensure our clients maximise receipts and revenues from their land assets.
Our experience covers
- Acquisition of development land
- Commercial leases
- Landlord and tenant
- Right to Buy disposals
- Social housing matters, including management and tenancy agreements
- Licensing arrangements
Our specific public sector experience covers
- Setting up housing companies
- Regeneration projects
- Assets of community value
- Development structures and regeneration